Paris Couture Week Spring 2014 // Elie Saab


The Paris Couture Fashion Week for Spring 2014 is officially over and once again, I am not going to do a full round-up of all the designers and shows, but only those that I really liked. Of course, Elie Saab's collection is on the top of my list! From white to black, the entire show was a parade of colors in neutrals, pastels and bright reds, but my favorite was a black gown with a rainbow effect from the waist down. Its magical and mysterious beauty is haunting me ever since I saw it and I can imagine Amy Adams wearing it @ the Oscars when receiving the statue!


You can see the entire collection here.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Vogue








 






You can watch the entire show in the video below:



Photos via Fashionologie, Getty Images, The Times