Strange Color Blue


Jacket // ZARA (very old, similar here and here)
Skirt // ZARA (on sale, similar here and here)
Shoes // ZARA (old, similar here and here)
Purse // ZARA (similar here and here)
Aviators // Ray-ban (also here)




You know I am obsessed with leopard print... My closet collection is growing constantly with skirts, blazers and other statement pieces, so when I saw this gorgeous maxi skirt I felt that it should definitely become part of it. To my personal opinion and aesthetics leopard is a neutral color (or print), so I went for bright colored accessories, a clutch and aviators, in royal blue, a strange color blue.

Now that I mentioned it, every time I listen to my favorite Madrugada song Strange Color Blue, I think about the beautiful Greek deep blue sea, so, when I decided to accessorize my outfit with 'strange color blue' shades and clutch, I knew I had to shoot it by the sea... So lucky to live in a country that is surrounded with water and a city that was built by the sea more than 3,400 years ago...

Love this combo and I think I should be wearing it more often! Would you try it?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|










Photos by The Duke