February 18, 2014

Caramelized Pleats


Blouse // ZARA (similar here and here)
Skirt // ZARA (similar here)
Shoes // ZARA (on sale, similar here)
Bag // ZARA (similar here)
Necklace // ZARA
Sunglasses // PRADA


I finally got a haircut! Not the usual trim, but a real haircut!! We chopped off about 5cm and we cut some layers to give texture and build movement. Although most people did not notice, to me was a huge deal, because my hair had grown very heavy and I had began to hate it, if this was ever possible... Not to be misunderstood, I love my hair, I take care of it, maybe more than anything else on me. So, imagine my panic that morning I called my hairdresser and said: "Marina, today you have to find time to cut hair! You just have to!!"

Now, enough said about hairs... It is the first time in months that I post an outfit right after we shoot it and the reason is because I just couldn't resist! Usually we shoot 10 days in advance and we have back-ups. For example, I currently have three unpublished outfits! That can be good and bad at the same time, but we'll discuss it in another post. So, once I saw the photos, I decided not to wait. Can you blame me? Caramel brown, cream and black harmonically worked together to create a feminine and chic outfit that you can easily wear to an important meeting, on a date or other semi-formal occasion. I am obsessed with every single piece, but especially with the bag (so Alma Louis Vuitton!) and THAT NECKLACE stands out with its unique design. I am obsessed with ZARA and my condition is non-treatable...

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|




Click on the link below for more outfit photos!!












Photos by The Duke

21 comments:

Nice things said... #

Υπέροχο το λουκ! Ξετρελάθηκα με τα χρώματα! Μεγεια και το κούρεμα, αν και εγώ ξεχώρισα το χρώμα των μαλλιών σου που είναι εξαιρετικό!

barefoot duchess blog said... #

Κάτι ξέρει ο αδερφός σου ;)

barefoot duchess blog said... #

αυτό με το χρώμα έχει πλάκα γιατί ταίριαξε με τη φούστα!!

sheree said... #

Go figure that Zara would make this choker..I was trying to DIY one but could not find pearls big enough..It looks awesome and the brown does look delicious!

sheree xxx

www.itsnotthatdeep.com

barefoot duchess blog said... #

that choker is awesome!! I am wearing today too!!

beauty and the food beast said... #

Τελειοοοοοοοοοοοο outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
απίστευτα zara κομμάτια!!!!!!

Manhattan Image and Style said... #

You look so beautiful!! <3

Diana
www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
New Blog Post: 15 Things Every Woman Must Have

Fashion Cognoscente said... #

That skirt is lovely and so on trend!

Teffy said... #

So classy!! Love the skirt and the shoes especially.
You definitely make me want to say goodbye to my jeans and dress more ladylike.

{Teffy's Perks} X

Marta Martins said... #



Lera said... #

I don't know where to start! I love the pleated skirt, so trendy and classy, great color too. I also loved the choker necklace, had no idea it's by Zara! Great look!

WE said... #

Absolutely stunning colors!! Love the pleated skirt! You did right by not waiting on these to be posted..they are beautiful1!

barefoot duchess blog said... #

Να πας, να πας, είναι τέλειο!!! Μπορείς να το φορέσεις με τα πάντα κι επειδή δεν είναι πολύ έντονο το μοτίβο, μπορείς να το φορέσεις σχεδόν παντού. Το κολιέ, άστα...

Beauty in crisis said... #

Αγαπημένη μου κάθε φορά που σε βλέπω μοιάζεις να έχεις βγει μόλις από τις σελίδες της Vogue. Απίστευτα στυλάτη και κομψή, αγαπώ το στυλ σου! Πανέμορφη <3

barefoot duchess blog said... #

Είσαι απίστευτα καλή μαζί μου και σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ!! :*

stylentonic Constantinos said... #

The absolute skirt!!! So elegant look! Kiss


www.stylentonic.com

Melina said... #

Definitely one of your bests. I wouldn’t wait either !

xo
Melina
www.amuseinu.com

Beauty Follower said... #

Perfect outfit,
craving for the two-pearls necklace!

Ros.E. said... #

perfect hair <3 !!!
love this skirt!! once again …u made it amazing ! kisses dear :-)

Call me M said... #

Amazing look and photos, and I just love your skirt! You always manage to look gorgeous and super stylish! I seriously love your style. You get better and better in every post. :)

Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

barefoot duchess blog said... #

I am so flattered! Thank you so much =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...