February 21, 2014

Gray Day


Blazer // ZARA (old, similar here and here)
Trousers // ASOS
Scarf // ZARA
Bag // ZARA (similar here)
Ring // Accessorize
Shoes // ZARA (very old, similar here)


What a gray day today! The day of the shooting was cloudy and cold and grey too... I was feeling grumpy so I dared to go for something white instead of black to brighten up the mood. And I am so glad I did! Mixing black, grey and white can never go wrong. What do you think?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|




Click on the link below for more outfit photos!!









Photos by The Duke

9 comments:

CuteandGirly DMS said... #

This is such a great outfit! I loved it!!! Its is so chic!

Rach said... #

This look is amazing!! You look great!
www.rdsobsessions.com

Call me M said... #

Super stylish as always! Love your bag and scarf!

Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

Mrs_Jack_of_all_trades said... #

I have always been a big fan of neutral color pallet.. there something about it that spells 'class' and 'sophisticated'. You look every inch of them!


Mrs Jack Of All Trades
Dubai, UAE
www.mjoat.com

barefoot duchess blog said... #

Thank you so much!! I am flattered =)

barefoot duchess blog said... #

happy you liked it!

sissi said... #

Classy as always! Love the scarf- so cosy and chic! xx

A muse in u said... #

I like the "absence" of make up, gives a natural & relaxed feeling to the outfit.
xo
Melina
www.amuseinu.com

Beauty Follower said... #

Wonderful scarf!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...