Harem Pants


Pants // ZARA (old, similar here)
Blazer // ASOS (old, similar here)
T-shirt // Regalinas
Shoes // thanks to Sante Shoes
Bag // ZARA (old)
Necklace // ZARA
Bracelet // thanks to Hermina Wristwear




After so many years of shopping, experimenting and discovering my personal style, I have separated clothes in 3 categories:
1. Those that I love and usually own, except the ones I cannot afford,
2. Those that I hate
3. And those that I love to hate...

Harem pants are in that third "love-hate" category and let me explain why: I love them because they are extremely comfortable, but I also hate them because they look so terrible! And by terrible, I mean on me!! In those pants, my body from the waist down has absolutely no shape or more correctly looks badly shaped. You have to agree with me that there is nothing feminine or tailored about it, but sure is easy to wear on a regular day, with heels or flats.

Do you have any "love to hate" clothing items? Shoes, bags and anything else that is a part of an outfit are also included!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke












Photos by the Duke