Cannes 2014 // Red Carpet Favorites


If I ever had the opportunity to attend a red carpet in my entire life and if I got to choose, of course, that would be the Cannes Film Festival. So elegant and glamorous with the European essence all around and the unique climate of the Mediterranean Sea. This year's festival is (sadly) over and here is a 'bouquet' of lovely looking ladies that attended photo-calls and premieres in gorgeous gowns. These were my favorite*

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

*My Favorite means two things at the same time: 1. The dress looks perfect on the person that is wearing it and 2. I would personally wear it, it is relevant to my personal style

Click on the link below for more Cannes Red Carpet!!




Blake Lively in Gucci Premiere.


Jessica Chastain in Elie Saab Couture. 


Mia Wasikowska in Louis Vuitton.


Amber Heard in Vionnet.


Jess Weixler in Honor.


Paz Vega in Elie Saab Couture.


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Emilio Pucci. (ok, let's be realistic; I wouldn't wear that but it looks perfect on Rosie!)



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Gucci Premiere.


All photos via Zimbio.com