Dots & Pearls


Top // GAP (very old, similar here)
Palazzo Pants // ZARA
Blazer // Massimo Dutti (very old, similar here and here)
Shoes // ZARA (old)
Necklace // (very old, similar here and here)




Whenever I see something that reminds me of old Hollywood I really can't help myself. This time I was inspired by a Katherine Hepburn tribute I stumbled upon online and her iconic palazzo pants style. Palazzo pants are the androgynous, comfortable version of a maxi skirt and I love pairing them with feminine accessories, like sky-high heels and a long pearl necklace. The polka dots combined lovely with the pearls and the boyfriend blazer gave that extra manly ingredient to my outfit. Once a romantic, always a romantic. Can you blame me?

What inspires you on daily basis to put an outfit together? Do you have an inspo folder? (I do) What triggers your creativity?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke