Met Gala 2014 Favorites // Red Carpet


The 2014 Met Gala was held just few hours ago in New York City and it was star-studded, with beautiful gowns worn by gorgeous ladies accompanied by very stylish gentlemen. This year's theme is Charles James: Beyond Fashion and the dress code is "White Tie and Decorations" which is extremely formal. Some kept it some did not and here are my favorites*. Of course there were many more, but I don't want to bore you.

Definitely there were disappointing appearances, but as I have said before, this is a blog about nice things and we never want, at least not intently, to hurt people, even if they don't know we exist!

I would love to know what you think, too. Tell me about your favorites at the comments, below.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

*favorites translates into those that I would personally pick or/and wear (I wish!)

Click on the link below to see them all!!




Above: Emma Stone wearing a pink two-tone two-piece Thakoon. Love the high-slit of the skirt and the sexy back with the long trail. Pink looks great on her whiter than white skin and you have to admit that the look of love makes people glow!
Below: Emma Stone with Andrew Garfield in a Band of Outsiders suit





Above: Diane Kruger in Hugo Boss looking statuesque and divine, just like an ancient Greek goddess.
Below: Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson 



Above: Cara Delevingne in a black & white Stella McCartney two-piece. Although wearing pants, Cara cannot help but looking very sexy with that black bondage top and the old-Hollywood sided hairdo.
Below: Cara Delevingne, Rihanna, Stella McCartney, Kate Bosworth and Reese Witherspoon all wearing Stella McCartney!




Above: Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds both in Gucci. Also, my favorite couple of the evening! They read the memo, looked gorgeous and so in love with each other! So beautiful together 
Below: Suki Waterhouse having her 'Princess' moment in Burberry. This gown is totally my style!




Above: Naomi Watts looking smoking hot in a sheer Givenchy. Love Naomi's red carpet style. She never let's me down. 
Below: Solange Knowles in 3.1 Phillip Lim. This was a last minute addition. I didn't like the dress but when I stumbled upon this photo of her with that matching cape I instantly fell in love!


Photos Credits: JustJared and PopSugar