New In Mascaras // Review


I've said it before that my all time favorite beauty tool is mascara. For me, mascaras are like shoes; I feel confident when I am wearing them and I can never have enough... This translates that I have too many of both! To cut the long story short, I tried two of those magic wands recently: Armani's Eyes to Kill and Lancôme's Hypnôse Drama and loved them both! They are both volumizing mascaras, they are ultra black and they won't flake or clump.


Eyes to Kill separates lashes. The application is smooth and easy and the result is feather-y. The more you stroke, the bigger the volume effect!



Hypnôse Drama has a curling S-shaped brush that grasps and loads lashes with product and you get the voluminous result in just a few strokes!


Important Notice: This is NOT a sponsored story. This is my personal opinion and mine only.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via here and here.