The Dark Side


Top (originally a dress) // LOVE (old)
Coated Jeans // ZARA (old)
Clutch // Uterque (very old, similar here)
Shoes // ZARA TRF (old, similar here)
Sunglasses // ZARA (old, similar here)
Rings // ZARA (old, similar here)
Bracelets // ZARA (old)




I know I said I won't be posting outfits this week because the Duke and I are on a break, but this outfit was shot last September (2013 that is) and remained unpublished until today. My skin is a bit tanned and my hair is much longer. I wanted to make it clear because I don't want you to think I am a liar or a lunatic...

It is an outfit of me revealing a "darker" side. We all have one, right? I like to think that this dark side is only about style and has nothing to do with me as a person. If I ever hurt or harmed you without realizing it, please let me know! It means a lot to me to understand what I did wrong and apologize!

Do you embrace your dark side?
xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke