Blood Orange


Dress // ZARA, similar here & here
Shoes // Stradivarius (old), similar here
Bag // ZARA (old), similar here






Red has been a color that I was reluctant to wear for many years and I "blame" my mom for that. She always told me that red looks better on brunettes and blondes should wear blues and greens... Whatever!! Thanks for the advice mom, but.. no, thanks! After, many try-outs and a lot of photos, I ended up to the conclusion that red looks great on everyone. It is a basic color, which means that you can pair it and mix it with almost anything and it is so bright that no one can claim that they didn't notice you. I paired my red look with another bright color, orange, inspired by blood oranges. Nature always knows better!

Do you like wearing red? What about a total-red look?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke