French Riviera


Top // H&M (old)
Skirt // ASOS
Bag // ZARA
Shoes // ZARA (old)
Ring // ASOS




Dreaming again... of vacation, travelling, sunbathing, relaxing and all those things that come to your mind when Summer is here! Can you blame me? I've been waiting for Summer since last September (!) and now it is here and I am still in Athens!! Apart from the Greek islands of the Aegean and Ionian seas, which I am planning to visit this year, I would also love to go for a trip abroad to the French Riviera. Ever since I watched Hitchcock's To Catch A Thief starring the style icon Grace Kelly, the Cote D'Azur is on the top of my bucket list. But for now, if I cannot physically go to the French Riviera I can definitely dress like I was there, right?

Do you have a place on earth that is on top of your bucket list?
xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke*

*You might have noticed that we added a copyright disclaimer on all of this post's photos and will do so from now on. It is because we noticed that many sites have been using our photos without even mentioning the source! This might look a bit ugly but please understand that we MUST protect our work, which is an outcome of a lot of work, effort and money spent. We should have done this long time ago, but better late than never.