Purple Flowers and Pink Sands


Swimsuit // thanks to Pink Sands
Skirt // c/o Pink Sands
Necklace // thanks to Stradivarius




Couple of days ago I attended the press preview of Pink Sands' Summer 2014 collection and instantly fell in love with this colorful skirt. Then I found out that it is called Alexandra, my grandmother's name, from my mom's side. Grandma Alexandra is the one who practically raised me, since my mom & dad were doctors and worked very long hours. She was a very young grandma (she still is, she is 81 now) and it felt like so right and weird at the same time. The beach we took the photos is her favorite for more than a decade now and she is still going for her regular swims every summer, so nothing better than to shoot my Alexandra skirt on my grandma Alexandra's favorite beach, right?

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke