Welcome June, Welcome Summer


Top // thanks to Stradivarius
Pants // ZARA
Bag // Oysho
Shoes // thanks to Stradivarius
Hat // Vintage (old, similar here and here)
Rings // H&M and Stradivarius




Summer is here, at least according to the calendar, because it seems that the weather is not willing to let the rain go... Yeap, you read that right, today it is raining here in Athens! But I am not going to give up my good spirits. June is not only my birthday month, for which I always get excited ever since I was a child, but also it is my wedding anniversary with my Duke. That very same day. Also it is the beginning of Summer, which translates to sun, fan and lots of swimming. I am also planning an amazing, fashionable and super-stylish giveaway, so stay tuned not to miss it. So, here's to a great summer!

Do you get excited about Summer or are you a Winter/Rain-lover kind of person?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke