Dark Romance


Skirt // Chi Chi London via ASOS
Top // ZARA (old, similar here)
Bag // ZARA (old, similar here)
Heels // ZARA (old, similar here)
Necklace // ZARA (old, similar here and here)
Ring // Vintage (old, similar here)




You know me, can't help myself when I see a tutu (tulle skirt that is)! This one, caught my eye because of those metallic garnishes on it, that made it look so dark and goth but at the same time very romantic. Not that I am a dark person, on the contrary, but darkness, melancholia and Gothic culture always glamoured me, in paintings, movies, books, architecture and other artistic aspects. And nowhere better to shoot this outfit than @ The National Gallery, where the sculptures on the magnificent marble staircase create the perfect scenery.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke