Feather Heeled Sandals DIY Tutorial


And it's up! My first ever DIY, created and executed by me from scratch, from the idea to the final "products" is here! So proud and excited to share it with you.

It is very easy and quick and you don't need to spend a lot of money or ruin your beloved heeled sandals.


>Quick: Doesn't take more than 5 minutes for both shoes. I swear!

>Easy: You don't need any particular skills to execute it, unless you don't know how to hold and cut with scissors or remove the paper from an adhesive tape...

>Low-budget: I already had the heels (who doesn't have a pair of black heeled sandals!) and the scissors. I bought the feather for less than 5.00 EUR and you can buy a pack of double-sided tape from Oysho for 7.99 EUR, you will find them useful, so it is worth its money. I got mine from Sephora couple of years ago, but I can't find them anymore.

>Harmless: After removing the double-sided tape, your heels will look exactly as they did before! BUT be careful: The tapes must be strictly for clothes*

...and a few tips: Clean the front of your heels with a piece of cloth so that there is no dust or dirt on them - Cut the marabou same size as the adhesive tapes, not bigger because they will go off and you don't want that - When removing the marabou, do it gently so that it stays fluffy for more uses and super stylish outfits.

Have fun and let me know if you did it!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

P.S. Let me know if you need more info or you think I said too much. Remember, this is my first ever DIY tutorial, so please be lenient.