Pink Ribbon


Skirt // ASOS
Top // ASOS
Bag // ZARA (old, similar here)
Heels // ZARA (old, similar here and here)
Bracelet // ZARA (old, similar here and here)
Earrings // Vintage (old, similar here)




Since October is breast cancer awareness month, I wanted to share with you my personal experience and hopefully motivate you do that check up you keep postponing.

Couple of days ago I went for my first mammogram. It was one of my most awkward experiences (I heard that it hurt, but had no idea it was that much...), but I am a prevention "freak", which means that there was no chance I would avoid it.

Prevention can save lives. It can save yours too. Love yourselves and your bodies and do what's best for you. Ask your doctor when to begin mammograms and other screenings and do your self examination regularly (at least once a month).

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by the Duke