Pinterest 2014 // 3.5 Million Viewers!!!


Couple of days ago, the Pinterest team informed me that "more than 3.5 Million people" saw My Pins in 2014!!! What a pleasant surprise =)

I really enjoy using Facebook, I do like Instagram, I am not a fan of Twitter, but Pinterest is my favorite social media and it seems that a few millions agree with me!!

What's so special about Pinterest? 
To me, it is the technological evolution of the collage notebooks I treasured as a teenager. Actors, Movie Stills, Models, Catwalks, Fashion Editorials, Landscapes, Cities, Getaways, Food, Drinks and many more covered almost 2 dozens of large notebooks. Magazines, newspapers, post-cards, travel guides and my grandmother's cooking books were the sources of my precious collages! So, you can understand how excited I was once I found out about Pinterest. 

Currently, I have 37 boards which I update weekly (some of them daily!) and 23.9K followers. You can check it out here

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|