Soldier of Love


Coat// ZARA same here
Fur Hat // ASOS (also here)
Belt // ZARA (very old) similar here & here
Bag// MIU MIU (similar & more affordable here)
Boots // ZARA (old) same here



I believe in love. True, Deep, Unconditional love. I also believe in love at first sight!

The very first day I arrived in the city of Patras, to study my 1st degree, it was a sunny and warm day (mid-October) so I went for a walk. After wondering around for more than half an hour, I saw a young man, with big blue eyes and long hair (he cut it two years later) walking towards me. My heart stopped. It was HIM. I have never seen before, but something in my head told me that he was the one! I panicked... Who is he? What do I do? Will I see him again? OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

And as some things are really meant to happen, one of my classmates from high-school was with him and before I could even consume all the data he greeted me and introduced me to HIM. My Duke... My one and only...

It's been 18 years since that day and every time I see HIM I feel so in love!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke