Wallflower


Skirt // CHICWISH
Bag// MISSGUIDED (sold out) similar here
Scarf // ZARA same here
Tights // CALZEDONIA same here
Top // ARTISTI ITALIANI (very old) similar here
Shoes // ZARA (old) similar here and here




According to Wikipedia, 'A wallflower is a descriptive term for someone with an introverted personality type, but one that still seeks out and partakes in social events on a fairly regular basis. They are often socially competent enough to be liked and to attend group gatherings, but may choose or feel the need to blend in and remain silent.'

I wasn't (a wallflower) but I think I am turning into one, thanks to my blogging job... After years of being a pure and unambiguous extrovert, experience taught me that by keeping a low profile you have less stress and much more fan about going somewhere that you know no one.

As a blogger, I attend 2 to 5 press & other special events almost every week and if I haven't made plans with a fellow blogger, then I go alone, no matter if I know the people that invited me or not. Younger me would NEVER go alone anywhere! Now, I just go there, look around, take some photos, try on items, have a drink, maybe eat a cupcake. If I don't see someone I know, then I go introduce myself to the people who are hosting the event, ask them about the new products, thank them for the invitation and then I leave. And that's it; I fulfilled my professional obligation by remaining fairly silent...

ONLINE SHOPPING GUIDE: Please have in mind that now is a SALES period and some of the items I am wearing or suggesting are running out of stock very quickly! Let me know if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to help you!! 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke