Fallen


Dress // ASOS
Mask // Personal collection, similar here
Wings // JUMBO



It's Carnival now in Greece, so I grabbed the opportunity to dress up (again!) and create something very theatrical. The inspiration was that amazing dress X ASOS. Black Swan was out of the question (remember Odile?) so I decided to create something as dark but more angelic this time. A pair of black feathers, a feathered mask and dramatic makeup completed the look.

There are no words to describe how much we enjoyed shooting this. Not only because it was something we love but rarely do, but also because the weather was perfect, the sun was shining and that little grove in the heart of Athens was the perfect scenery for what we had imagined. I only wish I did more dance moves... I chickened out. Maybe next time =)

Let's have a great Carnival!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke