Follow Me


I am aware that many of you follow me through Facebook. However, it seems that this past week they changed the algorithm (again!) which means that only very few of you are able to see my latest posts. To help you understand what I am saying, out of 5K followers only 200 (!) are now able to see a new post with this new algorithm, which translates to a rough 4%... 

According to AdAge, Facebook said, “We expect organic distribution of an individual page’s posts to gradually decline over time…” And a Facebook spokesperson said, “the best way to get your stuff seen if you’re a business is to pay for it.” (source

I believe it is unfair and frustrating for both you and me. Fortunately, there are also other social media platforms that I use and you can follow me there so that you will not miss a single post anymore. 

For my blog's feed, you can follow me on Bloglovin or Twitter
For daily inspiration of all things lovely and girly and dreamy, you can follow me on Pinterest and Instagram. I am also on Tumblr but it is mostly recipes and less fashion.

Thank you all for your love and support and I hope this is not too much to ask... 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|