Kitchen Banquettes // Home Decor


Have I ever told you about my "dream house"? Well, for the moment the Duke and I are staying in a medium sized apartment in the very heart of Athens, but we really want to get a bigger, newer and more functional house in the future. So, I have been pinning all the beautiful home decor inspiration I stumble upon online on a Pinterest board I have created especially for that purpose.



One of the things I would like to have in this new "dream house" is a dining or kitchen table where on the one side there will be a couch (or a bench) instead of chairs. Mixing & matching is definitely one of my favorite things to do when putting together an outfit and the same goes to almost everything I do, interior decoration included.

I don't know if this is ever going to become real, but a girl can dream, right?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via my Pinterest board Dream House