Road to Transition


Hat // ASOS
Trench // ZARA (old), similar here
Bag // ZARA, similar here
Denim Shirt // H&M, same here
Leather Shorts // ZARA (old), similar here
Belt // ZARA (old), same here
Boots // ZARA (old), same here




It seems that Spring is finally here and the transitioning period has began. Or not? I am going to be optimistic and say that I am officially on Spring mode... This translates to the following:

-- Lighter clothes are coming out and heavy coats & knits are stored carefully for next winter. I am still keeping handy at least two of each, just in case the temperature drops again...
-- Layering rules! Just like in the Fall, layering is the perfect trick to pick your Spring outfits, without feeling cold or sweaty. Once the temperature rises, you just take off the first layer.
-- Shirts are my #1 choice when picking the top, trench coats & biker jackets when picking the outerwear. Tights are still in and hats never go out of style!
-- I ALWAYS, always, carry a large warm scarf & an umbrella in my bag. Feeling cold and Spring showers happen very often to me... haha

Do you have anything to add? I'd love to hear it!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke