Low Budget Bride // Styling Ideas


Top // ZARA TRF (old), similar here
Bag // vintage, similar here
Sandals // Nine West (very old), similar here
Hairband // H&M, similar here






I am aware that many of you have postponed your weddings or changed the venue (the town hall option is cheaper) and the number of guests due to the financial instability. But, trust me, there is no need to spend a fortune to have a dreamy wedding and your outfit is the one of the things where you can minimize the budget without missing the fun!

This bridal outfit* costs less than 150 € - hair styling included. I know it is not that inexpensive, but I am pretty sure you are aware that there are no wedding gowns in that price! You probably have a simple white t-shirt and a pair of flat sandals in your closet and you can replace the flower headband and the flower pouch with real flowers from your balcony (or your neighbor's). All these are -75 €! Last but not least, you can always do your hair by yourself. When there's will, there's always a solution.

*Would also look lovely on your bridesmaids

It seems so long ago since I posted an outfit, but I am back again, with new ideas and inspirations and projects on the works. Stay tuned!

Oh, I have missed you so much 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke