Paris Couture Week Spring 2016 // Ralph & Russo


The Spring 2016 Couture collection by Ralph & Russo was coated with Old Hollywood glamour influenced by the 40s, the 50s and the 60s style. Full skirts and dresses with high waists, capes, feathers, drapings, hourglass silhouettes, flowers, embellishments, raffles. Elegance and delicate femininity at its best. I want them all in my closet! Plus the shoes!!



I can totally imagine those pieces on the red carpet stealing the show, like they always do. Tamara Ralph, the creative director of this up and coming British fashion house, is officially my new favorite couturier. Sorry Elie (Saab), Tamara has my heart now.

If you have 15' to spare, watch the catwalk video here. On the move they look even dreamier...

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

All photos via Ralph & Russo