Reese Witherspoon covers Harper's Bazaar // February 2016

Dress by Oscar de la Renta
Reese Witherspoon is soon turning 40 (March 22nd) and is one of the most successful women in Hollywood, with a Best Actress Academy Award for Walk The Line, a production company with huge movie productions like Gone Girl & Wild, which both received Oscar nominations in 2015, an aspiring home and clothing line named Draper James and a beautiful family.



Witherspoon, who currently has 30 projects in development (25 movies and 5 tv shows), says "In my 20s, I was scared of everything. I didn't know what my career was. I didn't know why people liked my movies. I was wary of interacting with people. I was 25 when Legally Blonde came out, 26 for Sweet Home Alabama, and 29 for Walk the Line. And I was scared, really scared. Now I feel like a different person. It's a great thing getting older. You are who you are; you say what you mean." And if your face falls down a bit? She laughs. "I kind of enjoy that!"

The southern belle stuns in high couture gowns by Oscar de la Renta, Dolce e Gabbana and many more, but also in pieces from her personal clothing line, Draper James. Read more about the interview, view more photos and watch a behind-the-scenes video from the photoshoot here.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Harper's Bazaar

Dress by Michael Kors Collection

Dress by Gucci

Dress by Dolce e Gabbana

Dress & Shirt by Reese's clothing line, Draper James