Oscars 2016 // Red Carpet Favorites

Oscar Nominees Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive and Rooney Mara in Givenchy

Last night was all about Leonardo DiCaprio and his first Oscar win, but I had eyes only for Cate Blanchett and I am pretty sure you understand why! Sure, I am very happy for Leo and his recognition (was about time, yay!) but Cate ruled the night! Although her movie "Carol" left empty-handed, she looked like a dream in her Armani Prive dress. I crown Cate Blanchett as the Queen of Everything!


The rest on my list were:
Lady Gaga in Brandon Maxwell, Margot Robbie in Tom Ford, Hannah Redmayne (Eddie's wife) in Alexander McQueen, Saoirse Ronan in Calvin Klein.

Which one was your favorite? Is it in my list?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Zimbio & PopSugar


Lady Gaga in Brandon Maxwell



Margot Robbie in Tom Ford

Hannah Redmayne in Alexander McQueen

Saoirse Ronan in Calvin Klein