Happy Girls Wear Pink


Dress // CHICWISH
Shoes // MIGATO
Bag // ASOS (old), similar here
Headpiece // ZARA (old), similar here





I am a happy person, ever since birth one could say. Although I don't remember it (haha), my mom and other people who knew me as a baby and toddler always say so: A happy and smiling kid. Feelings, seasons, relationships, news and other things are the reasons I am happy about. If I don't find them at once, I am working on it and there is always a fruitful outcome. 

If the weather is bad, I am happy I have a roof over my head. If the weather is nice and for some reason I cannot go out to enjoy it, then I am happy because, well... the weather is nice! I am never jealous, I don't envy others and I find inspiration from their happiness. Of course, there are times that I can be sad, but that's rare and only if there is nothing that I can do about it. 

Pink is my happy color and when I am very very happy is the one I choose to wear. 

Do you have a happy color?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke