Paris Couture Week Spring 2017 // Chanel


During Paris Couture Week, I usually write and post about the collections of my favorite fashion houses of Elie Saab or Ralph & Russo. However, I can't say that this time I felt any excitement watching either of them. On the other hand, Chanel presented - in my opinion - one of its most stunning Couture collections of the last decade!!



If you take a look at the pieces I picked to post here, you will understand why I sound so excited. Feminine sleek or puffy figures, with thick belts positioned high upon the waist and wide shoulders, ruffles, sequins and feathers all over the place with the cherry on top, a pink super-dreamy wedding gown worn by the new Chanel No5 muse, Lily-Rose Depp! Like popping out of a pink girly dream...

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Chanel, W Magazine, Huffington Post Greece & Vogue UK