Grammy Awards 2018 Favorites // Red Carpet

Miley Cyrus in Zac Posen
Apart from the stunning dresses that Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey wore last night at the Grammys, I really loved Anna Kendrick's suit and NeYo's (yes, that's a man! one in a million a man enters my "top favorites") yellow mustard blazer. Last but not least, my latest #girlcrush Hailee Steinfeld in a maxi white Alexandre Vauthier Couture dress with a high slit and pockets paired with over-the-knee electric purple boots by the same designer.


Hailee is not wearing one of the typical gown-y dresses I am usually fond of, but I think that anything she wears looks amazing on her. She has grown up to be a gorgeous woman and artist (she is also a singer btw).

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

All photos via PopSugar

Lana Del Rey in Gucci

Lady Gaga in Armani Prive

Anna Kendrick in Balmain

Ne-Yo

Hailee Steinfeld in Alexandre Vauthier