Outfits 2017 // Review


2017 had been a very creative year for Barefoot Duchess. Old and new lovely collaborations, like the ongoing collab I have with Chicwish since I ever started blogging six (6) years ago, and the new entry of PerfectDress, a Greek online store with amazing vintage-style dresses.


Black has always been a favorite of mine, because you can never go wrong with it! With only one total black look, the rest featured tulle skirts, polka dot dresses, stripes and florals.


Top highlight was my Bridal Photoshooting with Lilian Xydia who just had her 1st Bridal Fashion Show couple of days ago. Unfortunately, I missed it because I was down with flu and fever, but you can check out her entire collection here.

*She actually named the dress I am wearing Angelina (!!) and I can't thank her enough


Red in a total look or just as an accessory, a bag or an umbrella or a fan or a flower on a pattern is also a top favorite and I really honored it in 2017!


Another highlight was the dress I wore to become a "koumbara" in July. No collaboration here, I bought the dress, destroyed and remade it almost from scratch, thanks to my amazing seamstress Diana so it can fit me perfectly. You can see it also here, here and here


This year I became really fond of yellow. Pink, baby blue and lilac are forever favorites, but I didn't wear them as much as I wanted. Hopefully 2018 will be pinkier!


And now the 'Thank You' section. First of all, I want to thank TEO Hair Design in Glyfada, especially Ilias and Nikos, for taking care of the color of my hair.


A huge hug and a big 'thank you' to my sweet Dorina, which I can't wait to meet in person, for her lovely illustrations


And last but not least, an enormous 'thank you' Once Upon A Shoe for sending me such dreamy heels! I am planning to visit their showroom really soon, so stay tuned for more dreamy heels!


Thank you all for your love and support. Hopefully 2018 will be even lovelier, we will just have to wait and see, right?

Love you ALL
xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke, Denia Kokoroskou and via my Instagram