Not Just Another Straw Hat


Dress // Bill Cost
Heels // Forever21
Hat // Taly's Tales
Bag // Bershka
Earrings // ZARA






I have 3 "koumbares": Vasso was the maid-of-honor at my wedding, Evy is the mother of my precious god-daughter, Electra, and I became Joanna's maid-of-honor last Summer. Vasso currently lives in Utrecht, Netherlands, Evy lives in my hometown, Pyrgos, but Joanna lives here in Athens and we like spending time with each other. We also went to Italy together couple of months ago!

Joanna seems to know me very well. Surprisingly, I believe she knows me too well for the little time we have known each other (3 years in total) and the best thing about it is that she wants to know me. Not only we discuss about work, relationships, family, shoes but she also likes to observe me. To cut the long story short, she planned my birthday gift, two weeks ahead, she did an extensive research and brought me this beautiful Barefoot Duchess hat, which is totally me with a little bit of her on it.

It is definitely one of the most precious and thoughtful presents I have ever received, because it was not just another "happy birthday" gift, but it had a lot of thought, love and friendship on it.

Thank you my darling, Joanna!


xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke