Daily Look // August.15


Athens, Greece. It seems that the Summer of 2018 will be all about Museums and Archaeological sites! Yesterday, the Duke and I decided to visit the National Archaeological Museum situated in Exarcheia, between the Chamber of Mars park and the Polytechnic School.


What a pleasant surprise that was! I took many photos and I am planning to write about it on the blog and I really hope that this will encourage you to visit this jewel of a Museum, if you haven't already.

I picked a white linen dress to blend in with the space, which I slightly altered its appearance: I rolled up the sleeves and changed the belt, because as it was it looked like a bathrobe on me... Flat ballerinas and a basket bag made the look feel even more comfortable.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photo by The Duke