My Beauty Routine // Part II


Today, I am going to share with you my face care routine, morning and night, which I have been following ever since I was 19, with some additions and slight alterations over the years.


MORNING RITUAL
When I wake up, I have breakfast, brush my teeth, wash my face with water and do a soft peeling. Until the age of 35, I was only washing my face with gel soap, but, as the years passed, deeper cleansing in the morning became imperative. Then, I apply my eye cream and my face cream or, if I am planning to wear makeup, I replace my face cream with a skin tightening serum, which I have been doing the last couple of years and seems to be working well.

NIGHT RITUAL
Before I go to bed, I try removing my makeup, but I don't always succeed... I use an oil-infused cleansing water for both my eyes and face, which even removes waterproof products. I apply the product on each eye with a different cotton pad and I use 2 extra pads to clean the skin on my face from makeup and pollution. I finish up with water, wipe gently with a towel and put on eye cream and a very enriched rejuvenating serum. If you are under 35, you can use a night cream instead.

EXTRA TIP
Twice every month I do a glow mask and twice more a cleansing mask.

**The products I am using right now (click to view or buy):
-- Smooth Sugar Glow Scrub, L'Oreal Paris
-- All About Eyes Rich, Clinique
-- Sunissime Baume Réparateur Réhydratant Anti-âge Global, Lierac
-- Purely Age - Defying Firming and Tightening Serum, Jurlique

-- Micellaire All-in-1, Garnier
-- Premier Cru Le Serum, Caudalie

Feel free to ask me anything!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photo by The Duke