Summer Stripes


Skirt // CHICWISH
Top // ZARA (very old)
Shoes // ASOS (old)
Earrings // ZARA (sold out)






I love stripes for Summer. And whites. And straw accessories, like bags and hats. On the other hand, I don't like clichés like "you should not wear white when you are not tanned, you will look fat" or "don't wear flats with midi skirts, because you look short" or even "don't mix ecru and white, because they don't look good together". I reply: Whatever!

Well, I have rejected such stereotypical opinions long time ago, during my University days, between (18-22) and started experimenting beyond what was considered as 'trendy' between the ages of 23-35 in order to figure out my personal style. After all this time, now, at the age of 40, I don't believe in "fashion trends", but in what looks good on you and what makes you feel pretty. Try it! You will feel liberated.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke