Daily Look // October.20


Exarcheia, Athens, Greece. Definitely NOT one of our best quality photos, however it is absolutely one of my favorite, and here is why: First of all, you see me exactly how I look like when I go shopping for a mouse, not the animal, but the one you need for your PC or your laptop. I wear dresses, berets, even a red lipstick and my hair is always done, no matter what. You also see me holding my phone... This is no newsflash for those who follow me on Instagram, but when walking around Athens (or anywhere to be honest), I want to take photos of doors, buildings, balconies, flowers, trees, the sky, anything that draws my attention. Therefore, this photo is 100% me, Angeliki. Always dolled up and always holding my phone taking pictures.



This is my comfort zone, how I express myself anytime, anywhere. My life is no fairytale. I make it look like one. I live in an apartment, my car is pretty old (his name is Phedon btw), I go to the supermarket, to the doctor, to the gym, I walk long distances or take the subway. There is nothing much different in what I do or have than you, but this is how I want to see it. How I want others to see me. As Coco Chanel said, "My life didn't please me, so I created my life."

If I can do it, then you can do it too. Take care of yourself, be healthy, be happy and you can create your own fairytale.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photo by The Duke