Fall Colors // Burgundy


Dress // CHICWISH
Shoes // Tsakiris Mallas (very old)
Bag // Accessorize (very old)
Hair band // Zara (old)






It's officially Fall (or Autumn), the weather is chillier, the sky cloudier and the days become smaller. I am in a state of denial, since I am a Spring/Summer type of person, however, I am also an optimist therefore nothing as harmless as season changing can actually get me down. During these colder months of Nature's descend I try to find tasks, colors, movies, books that lift me up and keep me warm, in a way.

Burgundy color brings me so much joy and coziness. It is a cold weather color, I wouldn't imagine wearing it during Spring or Summer, and it reminds me of warm wine, apples and fallen leaves. I believe that it looks wonderful on blondes and brunettes and I love pairing it with black, mustard or nude.

Happy October, my darlings!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke