Let's Plaid


Trench // CHICWISH
Hat // Benetton (old)
Boots // ZARA (old)
Bag // Forever21 (old)
Sweater // ZARA (old)






Ever since I started creating my wardrobe, around the age of 20, I loved trench coats. And plaid prints. But navy blue is a new-comer in my closet. Never really liked it, preferred lighter or greener or more grey shades of blue. My husband, the Duke, is a huge fan of that color and after being with him for so long (21 years as a couple and 12 married) I have grown to become fond of it.

It's not that I became obsessed with it, still a minority among my clothes, but it is really surprising for me, that I got a navy blue piece that I enjoy wearing so much! Perfect for those warm-weather-weekend morning walks in Winter, especially for those of us who live in Greece and the Mediterranean in general. A subtle but also versatile piece that you can wear with skirts, dresses or trousers, even denim, heels or flats or sneakers.

Add a wide brimmed hat and your sunnies and you are ready to let the sunshine in!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke