The Bow Wow Factor


Blouse // CHICWISH
Skirt // CHICWISH
Purse // Carpisa (old)
Shoes // Tsakiris-Mallas (very old)






A bow blouse always steals the show, especially if the bow is a big one and close to your face. This blouse comes in two colors, white and bluecalled Beau Blue, as one of my readers on Instagram pointed out - thank you Christina!

That particular blue was my grandmother's favorite color, because it matched her eyes perfectly and looked very flattering on her. While I was getting ready for the photoshooting and looked at myself in the mirror for one last check, just for a split second I thought I was looking at her, grandma Alexandra, which was lovely and heartbreaking at the same time. Not only because I realized that I look so much like her, but also that I miss her so much...

Her outfits had one thing in common: She would always pick simple items, all in one color shade with no extras on the fabrics or on the sewing, but at least one of these items, either the shoes or the bag or the coat or a scarf even a blouse had to be a show-stopper. That was her thing. She liked the wow factor among the simplicity. So, I am pretty sure that she would have picked this blouse for herself and paired it with an all-black or an all-grey outfit.

I am more of a color/flower/patterns mixing and matching kind of person, but you know that already!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke