Caramel Macchiato


Skirt // CHICWISH
Bag // ZARA
Coat // ZARA (old)
Boots // ZARA (old)
Top // Benetton (very old)
Earrings // SheIn






Happy 2019 everyone! I was down with the flu for more than 2 weeks and spent most of the Holidays sneezing and coughing... However, every cloud has a silver lining, which means that I did get a lot of rest and binge-watched many series on Netflix!

One of the days that I began to feel better the Duke and I decided to go out for a coffee, a Caramel Macchiato, @ Starbucks. I love that flavour, it is my cold weather favorite. I always get the Grande size, with extra cream. I am not a fan of Starbucks, I used to be but not anymore, though I still go there during winter to drink that delicious coffee.

Caramel Macchiato was also the inspiration for my outfit, I love doing that! I really find it funny and intriguing putting together an outfit inspired by something edible (or drinkable in this case).

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke