Spring Equinox


Can't stop, won't stop raving about the arrival of Spring. If I had to pick one season to spend my entire life, that would be Spring. Not too hot or too cold or too wet, Spring is the perfect time for me to be 100% myself.
There's something very important and quite stressful happening in my life right now that I desperately want to share with you, and I will, when the time is right. I am terrified and excited, full of energy and creativity, but also dreaded with fear of the unknown and possible failure, but isn't that what life is about? New beginnings, chasing your dreams, falling, standing up again, burning on a pyre of your own making and then rising up from your ashes, like a Phoenix.

Phoenixes don't exist, but I do, and I choose to believe that even if all of this goes down badly, I will be able to rise up, regroup, and keep walking. Or flying...

Love you all and thank you for being here by my side, all those years. I really hope and work really hard not to fail you.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke