Another White Dress


Dress // CHICWISH also in pink
Shoes // ZARA (very old)
Bag // SheIn also in pink
Earrings // ZARA






It is very obvious that, over time, white dresses have been replacing my old black favorites. While the years pass by and I am becoming more aware of my preferences, personal style and myself, some things and perceptions I used to have seem to shift towards the exact opposite direction.

Fashion magazines, my friends, even my family, kept saying and promoting that "if your skin is fair and doesn't tan, you should avoid whites". Sorry fellas, but I strongly disagree. You should try everything your heart desires, no matter your skin color, and if you look in the mirror and you like what you see then you should definitely wear it.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke