Tulle & Childhood Dreams


Skirt // CHICWISH
Top // ZARA (old)
Shoes // Forever21 (old)
Bag // ZARA
Scarf // ZARA (old)






When I was little, like, very little, I was dreaming of becoming a prima ballerina, dressed as a Swan or a Sylphide dancing on my pointes in the sounds of Tchaikovsky and the choreographies of Petipa. However, I wasn't as flexible physically or willing to workout 5-6 hours daily. I also liked food. Never too thin neither a chubby kid, but strongly against following forms, norms and patterns just because "I had to", I left that dream behind by the age of 12. For the record, I kept taking classic ballet classes until the age of 28.

That didn't mean, though, that I would stop wearing my tulle skirts. I have a large collection that I keep refreshing and renewing and I am not planning to stop doing so. Tulle skirts are undoubtedly a part of my personality that I am not going to give up anytime soon!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke