Daily Look // October.31


Cycladic Art Museum, Kolonaki, Athens, Greece. Although it was a rainy day, I really wanted to wear whites and ecrus, because I just did... I believe that these colors look very elegant and chic, especially for events like the ones I had to attend that day.



The first one was a presentation for the launch of the new Cica-Filler (gel, cream and serum treatment) by Lierac that took place at one of the most beautiful neo-classic buildings in Athens, the Cycladic Art Museum - Goulandris. The other one was a press lunch by AXDW at the brand new Academia of Athens hotel.

Even though it was a busy, rainy day and had a lot of walking, I really enjoyed wearing my whites/ecrus and felt very stylish in them.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photo by Alexandros Makris, via my Instagram