Born In The '70s


Dress // MANGO (sold out) - similar here
Boots // ZARA (old)
Hat // ASOS (old)
Bag // ZARA (old)
Sunglasses // Wildfox (very old)





I might consider myself a "1980s child", but I was actually born in the late '70s, 1978 to be exact. When I saw this dress on the hanger, although psychedelic stripes are so not-my-style, I felt so nostalgic and great desire to get it. Once I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror, for a moment I thought I was looking at my mother when she was younger!

The '70s had a huge impact on my mother's personal style, her hair, clothes, accessories, taste in music and decor and so much more. However, as the years went by, she began to adjust to the new '80s aesthetics... I don't think that I will ever feel nostalgic about the '80s, but never say never...

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke