Elevated Simplicity


Skirt // CHICWISH
Bag // ZARA
Shirt // ZARA
Shoes // ZARA (very old)
Coat // ZARA (old)
Bracelets // ZARA (very old)






Like most people, there are several times that I "have absolutely nothing to wear". Please don't get me wrong, I do have the clothes, but no inspiration to put them together in an outfit. Therefore I have created a recipe that I follow every time this happens in order to get out of that loophole.

>My goal is to create a simple look that I will feel comfortable and beautiful in it.

First of all, I go for a tested color combination: Black & White. This works well for almost everyone, either you are a modern minimalist or a retro romantic, whether you go on a date or for a business meeting. Depending on your mood, your personal style and the occasion, you can weigh in their proportions and intensity to always look on point.

Another thing that I look for when I am lacking inspiration are my favorite jewelry: Pearls. A pair of earrings, bracelets, a necklace or stacked rings must be within reach when getting ready.

Last but not least are a simple pair of black shoes, heels or flats, and a cute bag* that is not too small or too big and fits all the things I need to carry with me.

*A post about what's in my bag is coming soon on the blog

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke