Broderie Florale


Dress // ZARA
Bag // ZARA (old)
Shoes // ASOS (very old)
Belt // Stradivarius (old)
Earrings // ZARA




For most people I am short. But I think that's cute.
For most people I have a big a$$. But I think that's sexy.
For most people my teeth look crooked. But I can't stop smiling. 
For most people I am too pale. But this is my skin, I was born with it.
For most people I am sweet and naive. But don't be fooled by the looks. I am not your usual cliche. 

Many people tried to make me feel bad or ugly or stupid over the years. Sometimes they got to me, especially when I was younger, but that was a long time ago. I have a clear image of who I am and what I look like, I have accepted it, love it and live with it. I chose to worship and respect and protect what I have, body and mind, instead of being consumed by trends and anxieties that being fed to me. 

It doesn't really matter how others see me or what they think of me. Self acceptance is really important for our mental health and emotional stability. It makes us happy and complete. But mostly happy. 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke