Fall 2012 Prêt-à-Porter // Christian Dior


One of the most beautiful and feminine Fall collections by Dior. Back in 2012, when Raf Simons was the creative director for the fashion house, the hourglass shapes and structured bustiers were definitely a trademark that combined Dior's legacy with Simons's vision. 

At least three of the looks presented in that collection, from what I can remember, have been posted on my blog without me realizing at the time that all came from the same Fall collection! Hollywood actresses, who were also Dior ambassadors, wore them for some very special occasions. 

1/ The fiery red coat-dress (Pic.2) was worn by Leelee Sobieski at the Dior's Spring 2013 Collection presentation, in October 2012. 
2/ The white-lilac strapless wedding gown (last pic.) was worn by Natalie Portman for the Miss Dior perfume ads in 2012 and can be officially declared as "iconic".
3/ And last but not least, Jennifer Lawrence wore a watercolor print gown (not pictured in this post but you can see it here: Look 32) at the TGI Festival red carpet back in September 2012, for the Silver Linings Playbook premiere. 

I am pretty confident that, if I keep searching my blog's archive, I will find more looks from this amazing collection, which I can definitely call one of my top favorite of all time! See the entire collection here

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Vogue