Pink Dress & Sunflowers

 


Dress // ZARA (sold out)
Shoes // Local Market, Plaka
Bag // Gifted
Head scarf // H&M



I have talked about this many times here, on the blog, and on my social media channels: I don't follow the trends. I just don't! My focus is to feel comfortable and look my best with what I am wearing, but not trendy anymore. 

Not very long ago, I had fallen into the trap, if everyone is wearing it, then I should wear it too. 9 out of 10 times I bought something that everyone else had, I ended up wearing it once, maybe twice, and then it just piled up into my already over-crowded closet... 

If a "trend" suits my personal style, that is great; if it doesn't, that's great too! What interests me now is to enhance the hourglass shape of my body, full bust and bottom with a small waist, and whenever I look into a mirror to be very happy to see me! 

My advice, to every person that asks me "what is fashionable/trendy now?" is THIS: The only reason to spend your money on a fashion trend is to try it on, look at yourself in the mirror and feel very happy to see you!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke